Change Yourself for the sake of your mental health!!!!!

"Well it had to happen.", is what I keep telling myself. But at least it happened before the New Year. I just wanted another outcome, but honestly things happen, and we just have to move forward. I can't believe I allowed this crazy and toxic energy consume my whole day, but hey what can I do. Things happen, and things will continue to happen, because not every one is walking with such light that you walk with. I was just talking about letting things go, that I have no control over, but of course that went straight out the window just as quickly as I said it. But that's where tonight comes into play.
The only way to move forward is to keep walking -without stopping to pick up the pieces. We have to realize some people are very unhappy, and their sole mission is to make others' just as unhappy -if not more unhappy. There are people wearing false masks, and they don't care who they hurt. Not everybody is the same, and of course it's easy to go undetected, when you're Mister nice guy or Mrs. nice girl. Being nice to cold hearted monsters will get you nowhere. EXACTLY NOWHERE. We have to look past the fake smiles, and the false promises. They mean nothing to soulless beings. If we play the game, while also knowing that we may lose... at least we warned ourselves -right? So, tonight I'm taking part in a massive 2022 self reflecting project -to see what didn't work this year, all in all to know what'll work tomorrow and so forth. YEAH TODAY WAS A TOTAL MISTAKE BUT WAS IT REALLY??? Is a lost before the New Year, really a lost though? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...