Work Smarter because it's Wednesday!!!!

I've been off the map. I've been giving little to nothing these past few days,but even I know I could pick up the slack. Yes school started back for me. But honestly I've been wanting a hectic schedule... well sorta hectic. Why a hectic schedule; might you ask? Well I'm trying to prepare myself,because I've been asking for a lot,and honestly in the beginning stages of your dreams -you're going to have to WORK. Wanting something, but not going after it serves you no rewards. You can't want things,but aren't willing to put in the work. So while you're here -why don't you stay until the end? Where do you have to be? Let's digitally chill for a second.
Let's talk; "Working Harder,and Working Smarter." Since we've touched this man-made grass,we've been taught to work hard;and if we're already working hard, then we should be working harder. But of course working hard or even harder,has consistently proven to be a toxic mindset. Yes I would be contradicting myself,with the whole working hard response,but honestly you've got it all wrong. You should be working hard or even harder -when it comes to things you actually love. It should be the things you don't mind breaking a sweat over. You should never be giving one hundred and twenty percent on anything you don't enjoy. You should always work smarter. The goal is to have a breakthrough not a break down. STOP FEEDING INTO THE WORDS SUNG BY THOSE TRYING TO TRAP YOU!!! I don't know about you,but I want to make it out alive. I don't want to remain dead. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!