Becoming Medusa!!!! (Pt.2)

I remember I made a "Becoming Medusa" , a while back. And let's be honest here -I've been feeling lost ever since. I never feel the same when I let medusa invade my most private thoughts. I've always resonated with her -but not the victim parts, one would mostly tie themselves -to her. And if this is you, I'm truly sorry. No one should endure such experiences. But even you are strong enough to pull yourself from hell -when someone so weak thought that they buried you. But before you come back to planet earth, I must warn you -it's no better here. You might want to think for a second, before you feel this soil -isn't of those flames. What I'm about to digitally spill your way, will require something of you.
For starters it'll require you to let go of those conflicting thoughts. You mustn't feel bad for wanting venegance, when it was you -they buried. I'm not insisting on ending your opposers. But I am saying to place them where they can't escape. I'm telling you to demand yourself enough room, to be able to stand before them. It'll be you growing from the dirt, while they're forced to watch. We'll need to set our hearts free. When freedom is one of your biggest goals -you'll do nothing to jeopardize that. Wanting to get the better of those who bested you -doesn't always mean taking something from them. If we want to play the game like medusa, it'll require us to become medusa. We must allow them to shun us. We must take their bait -for now. We must also come back with every head -of every soldier, that thought that they were going to have our head on a stick. I'M NOT A SHISH KABOB TYPE OF GIRL... BUT I'M DIFINITELY A NIGHTMARE TYPE OF GIRL!!! What about you? What type of person are you, because it takes guts to want back a position you were once thrown from!!! But just like every tale -it needs a few following acts to grab the readers attention -if not their dignity. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo I'll be back!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!