Pink Talk Thursday~ Break Free!!!

I'm tired. What about you? Aren't you tired? Aren't you tired, of relentlessly creating for everyone else but yourself? Am I the only one that feels that burning desire, to throw myself into creative communities that uplift one another -without shaming their creations? I've had this feeling for quite some time. I've also felt like I've been creating nothing, while I've been creating everything. I'm constantly asking myself "Could I do more?" ,or "Am I doing enough?" I do think that the worrisome [that we're not doing enough], comes from those who constantly look past our creative endeavors? These two questions seem to always drag me down endless cycles of self doubt. I know that creation never dies, and at any given moment does the best piece of content come to life. I know this all too well. But I also know that often times, true art disturb those who are anything but true artists.
We often times make the best forms of content, that nobody around us considers to be at it's best. We're also forced to only create on a societal viewpoint, of what's creation and what's not. Are you creating to break free? Are you creating to be more glee, or to just be? Are you fed up, because you're getting more sets of confused eyes, instead of amused eyes? Are you letting everything get the best of you? If so, let's make a promise to ourselves to just... create. We're going to create not to be seen, but to release. We're pitching new ideas to only our journals,because untalented people have a way of dampening our dreams. We're writing to see our thoughts. We're building, to control. We're painting to express without speaking. And if we're drawing, it's to bring things to life. All in all -we're creating a world around us, based off our OWN perception. DON'T LET THE WORLD SOFTEN YOUR SKILLS. IF ANYTHING YOU SHOULD USE THAT AS MOTIVATION TO UP YOUR SKILLS!!! So make this the part where you break free. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...