Friday Fright Night~ I've Got Secrets That Nobody knows!!!

I know this look all too well. She's dangerous. She's a killer. She's not to be played with. But before I catch a blaze, I wanted to remind you that I tend to keep my word. I remember saying... I mean asking you if you wanted me to discuss MISS HARLEY QUINN. I told you this on Wednesday, But it's totally understandable if the PINK VIBES, took your vision. I finally managed to do something right... huh? To be honest, whether you would've said yes or no, I already knew that this day was going to come. Maybe, I wouldn't have thought so soon... but today is better than the future. So, let's be clear... we're here to admire MISS MARGOT... I mean MISS QUINN. But we're also here to learn from her as well. I know you didn't think we could only learn from miss margot herself, and not her shadow self?
You'll forever be intriguing to those in need of inspiration. So, why not walk like poetry? Poetry is best in all forms. I don't know about you, but the best poetry will forever be the ones that make me fall. Just like MISS HARLEY QUINN, you should also be okay with being misunderstood. Why are we still caring about how our "reputation', is being perceived by others? I would also like to say that life will mean nothing, if you don't find ways in every way to make it your own life. Live life with no fear. The best bodies, will always be the bodies that are a bit jaggered and battered. Yeah scars may look unappealing in the beginning. But knowing that the beginning is only the ending, which indeed leads us to another beginning, you'll always see the spark in each chapter. You should also learn the power in being off your rockers. It's a skill everyone should know. Harley Quinn knew how the world saw her, and she gave them the show they were waiting for. THE "CRAZY" PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS THE BEST PEOPLE!!! BUT ANYWAYS I GUESS NEXT IT'LL BE MISS MAOMI LAPAGLIA!!! Wolf of wall street anyone??? You'll say yes, because I know you love me ItGirl Overload xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!