You Can Decided What to do Next!!!!

I have to tell you what you need to hear, because some people slay their demons and they never get praised. We all could use some praise, when we've done what most wouldn't and or couldn't do. You did something that could've ended your entire being. You are what they would call a TRUE WARRIOR. In order to make it to see the end, one must fight each fight with dignity and most of all... heart. Without heart what would you be doing this for? Who would you be doing this for, if not for yourself. So yes I'm here to congratulate you for sticking through the tough and the rough times.
This burning of your own castle required all of you. It required you to play at all sides of the table. It needed you to be many things that you weren't before. I mean you had to trust that both your friends and or acquaintances, wouldn't play your side to only consume your tides. You had to hold your horses, and we all know how challenging that can be. This can be a tough request when you're this close to breaking. This can be a lot to ask for when all you remember, is how you were treated by those who were supposed to love and care for you. I asked you to be a actor. You needed to walk through a party of a lifetime, with forgiveness and grace. I told you this, because I knew that if you would've worn vengeance and strife, then the whole operation would have been compromised. I also remember telling you to heal your inner child, and to know yourself and or worth. You managed to do all that I asked. So what are you going to do with your castle? The whole plan was to burn all of the soiled parts, and make way for the good parts. I want you to remember that the choice will always be yours. I mean it is your castle and we're just living in it. you know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...