SUNDAY SPECIAL!!!!

I promise this segment still exist, but when new ideas come along I have to tend to those while they're still fresh on my mind. And speaking of fresh... yes we do use fresh ingredients at our ditigal dinner. We don't cut corners like most diners do... This doesn't mean you should turn your nose up at other establishments, it just means to be more watchful when making decisions. You should never make decisions when you're hungry, unless it's at my diner. I promise I wouldn't lead you where no one goes... or maybe I would. Maybe I would tell you to do what most wouldn't. Maybe I would tell you to better your life, if it meant doing this to change your life.
So while I'm not all that busy, I'd like to go over the new SUNDAY SPECIAL for this sunday. If you want to try our new dish, you won't regret your decision for your first meal of the day. We have our new BUTTERSCOTH FRENCH TOAST, WITH FIESTA JUST EGGS, AND A SIDE OF DRAGON FRUIT AND PINEAPPLES. Does this sound like your type of get up or do you think you want to look at the menu for our regular options? FYI: All that I said was definitely vegan options. I know that you're one of my regulars... but it doesn't hurt to let you know what's new on the menu. But anyways how have you been? How has life been treating you, and if at all possible have you been treating it? Remember that you can't always expect for things, to pan out the way you wanted it to pan out. Sometimes you might have to get up and change things to your own liking.
WHEN LIFE GETS GLOOMY IT'S ONLY RIGHT TO ADD A LITTLE MORE SYRUP BUT JUST MAKE SURE IT'S PLANT BASED SYRUP!!!! I LIKE DATE SYRUP AND ORGANIC AGAVE.
What kind of syrup do you like and you'll answer my question because I know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...