SPIRITUAL SUNDAY (2)!!!!!

Like I said this was going to be a new and profound SEGMENT. I think that this new segment can do wonders for the wonderous minds. I truly believe that us spiritual people have it harder than hard. We tend to attract those who don't particuarly like us, because we see them for who they truly are. Disgusting things will always despise great things. If you remember this cute little quote by the one and only me, you'll begin to change your way of thinking. You'll begin to move different. You will begin to open new doorways to your higher level of thinking. And yes this state of thinking can be unlocked if that's what you're looking to do. Things can be done but only if you allow them to happen. I remember discussing in last Sunday's blog post about energy draining.
So let's pick back up where we left off... shall we? We have the power to feel how we what to feel. If you want to hold the cards, you have to be willing to understand this concept. But if you're only reading this, to complicate this very simple concept then truth be told I can't help you. I've never been able to stand tall near complicated agendas designed by complicated beings. You are the author of your story, as well as the creator. You don't have to hunch down to make others feel whole. We can stand before our oppositions on any given day. I'm just choosing to tell you this today, so you can start today. I need you to start before this upcoming week takes you for a ride. The only way to be the conductor that controls the whole panel, is if you're willing to go for a ride. You have to understand that most rides won't be fun. In fact most rides will have you throwing up on your new outfit. Some days you'll go back in time to relive those days where you gave up instead of showing up. But all in all I can't take you where you don't want to go.
I CAN ONLY ADVISE YOU TO WALK THROUGH HELL... BECAUSE WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO STOP WHILE IN HELL???? But if you like a little fire you'll walk a little slower but either way I know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...