PINK WEDNESDAY~ They Don't Like the Fact That You're Winning!!!

I could start this blog off by saying if people don't like that you're winning, let that be your motivation to win even more. I could also very well end this blog post here, because honestly this is great advice. We should always do more when in the face of haters. Why though? Why not just let them be? Why not just let them think how they want to think? All of these questions are in fact very accurate... but where's the fun in being just good? Why don't you want to be better than you already are. I thought the goal was to pubically appear naturally talented at something, even if it took you a thousand in one tries to get it right privately. I thought we were supposed to dead the competition, and the only way you can do that is if you make your opponents, believe that they stand zero chances when in the same room as you.
But I could be wrong, or I could be right. But I do know that today is Wednesday which means it's actually PINK WEDNESDAY. I think you're saying the day wrong if you're not willing to put PINK in front of it. I love who I'm about to introduce you to. This person is beyond iconic, and she just so happens to also adore the color PINK. So ladies and gents let's give a warm welcome to MISS SHARPAY EVANS. It's okay if you haven't heard of her, most diamonds aren't meant to be known by the whole masses. Am I right? So what can we learn from MISS EVANS? What could she give us if we're hungry and or thirsty? Well first off she never leaves the house looking like who did it and why. She knows how to dress for the occasion. Know your environment to dress for your environment. Sharpay isn't afraid to fight for what she believes in. But why are you? Why are you so terrified of the end goal, if you haven't even hit your first goal? Sharpay also knows how to be remembered. She knows the importance of leaving a certain taste in the mouths of others. Can you say the same about yourself. I could go on and on about this iconic PINK QUEEN, but even I know that my day calls for me to move quickly to get more done... so do yourself a favor and turn up in turnt down rooms(especially when around envious haters!!!!).
JUST LIKE SHARPAY WAS ON TO MISS GABRIELLA I'M ON TO THOSE WHO WISH NEGATIVITY ONTO ME!!!! How far would you run if the color pink was in front of you? This will determine if you can seat with the PINK icons. So do me a favor and let me know that you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...