MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION~ It's okay to feel nothing!!!

It's suprised that I'm making this blog post, when I'm on the brink of losing myself. I always speak about making someone else go over the edge, but I think this time It's me who's falling over. But here's the thing, I'm okay with that. I'm okay with being labled the crazy person, or the confusing person. I've come to the realization that most people will never know the real me, and that's A-ok. The question is, is that okay with you. Are you okay with people having their own narrative about you? Can you live with people not knowing the real you? Do you always find yourself over explaining to people who under value you as a person? If so please stop, because you'll only hurt yourself in the end.
To be honest, I've missed this portion of my blog posts. I missed this SEGMENT so much. I can't believe I ghosted this side of me. I can't even fathom the fact that, I'm always speaking about indulging into things that bring you true bliss, only for me to let this series vanish into thin air. But the thing is, it took me realizing that the thin air that surrounds me is also the same air that I created. You can always start what you stopped. It's okay to pick things back up. I wanted to quickly touch on the subject of emotions. I need you to master this concept, if you want to be the driver in your own life. If you don't master how you're feeling, how can you be seductive to other people wishing to be seduced. How can you run game if you don't even know the game? You need to understand that even in the state of feeling nothing, something can be created from that. Who's to say nothing can't be something? You can start tonight. You can channel your goddess and or god energy into something productive. Sexual energy will always be creative energy in disguise. Know this and you'll know the world. Have control in your own life.
WHY IS IT WHEN YOU FEEL NOTHING EVERYONE AROUND YOU FEELS SOMETHING!!! IS IT BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE SECRETLY CRAVE EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE PEOPLE?? I slow down because nothing is slow anymore, but anyways I know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...