IT'S THE WEEKND~ YOU'RE NO EXCEPTION!!!!

It's been awhile. I know you missed this segment, because why wouldn't you. I had to remind myself to come back to myself, and remember my roots. I managed to get soooo caught up in other things, that I forgot about this important series. But how does one forget something that comes around at the end of every week? It's like forgetting that the moon comes out to listen to our greatest whispers. It's insanity knocking at your door twice, but expecting it to say where you FU*KED up. Like I just said, it just doesn't happen. So will you take this moment to lose yourself to the weekend. But rememeber THE WEEKND, takes us to the cosmos. So are you ready to leave this place. I have a feeling there's so much more to see since we've been gone.
Let's talk about you, and how others see you. I think this is important, because some times we tend to view ourselves too high on other people's mental list. We all have a mental list. You know the one where people are ranked from greatest to lowest. Maybe yours looks a little like 1. Sister (Because that b*tch knows all of your secrets.) 2. Your childhood friend ( Because yes it is true, you can pull the past from where it is, and bring it to the present. ) 3..... ( Maybe when you come up with a certain person, you'll undo what's been done. But how can you expect someone to fill in a blank, when everyone in their life has done them dirty? Obviously that was a basic a** list, but I think you're catching on to what I'm throwing. When you come to the terms that you're only NEXT, you'll choose differently. Stop bending over backwards for people who don't care about you. You'll always know when someone made time for you, or if they waitied until they had time for you. Don't stop what you're doing to get something that you thought you wanted. You most likely have good people either around you or at home, are you really willing to screw that all up for one night? BABY YOU JUST WANT ME CAUSE I'M NEXT!!!! I've seen your kind before, but you know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...