After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

I'm not going to even ask you why you're still up, because who said that you had to do, what most people would do when it's dark outside. Who said your spirit would begin to relax when the sun sets? I've come to an understanding, when it comes to troubled souls. I came to the conclusion that some of us are beyond gone... but that doesn't mean we can't be found. No person is truly lost. If you wish to be found then shall that be your outcome. But like I said you have to really want to be seen in unseen places. But anyways I'm here once again, for an AFTERHOURS SPILL SESS. So do what you do best, and come to the back of my digital store to hear what I've got to say.
I wanted to spill my guts. I wanted to resonate with someone. I know I'm not the only one, that has to unfortunately deal with depression and anxiety. But here's the thing, sometimes what we carry isn't ours to carry. Sometimes we're suffering, from other people's problems and or issues. The things we claim the most, aren't really ours to claim. You have to be aware, even when everyone around you is unaware. Yeah it may be hard when you're so used to being mute, in places where your voice is needed the most. Trust me I know the feeling. Everyday I literally want to scream , but I'm tired of my screams sounding like underwater screams. How can people hear me, if my own body fears the fear of letting people know that I'm on my last leg. I'm tired of being called weak, just because people refuse to see the parts of me that are hurting. I'm so tired of having the same repeated nightmares, without the meanings of each and every unknown jump scare. I want out... even if it means shattering my ownself. I SAW THEM STANDING RIGHT THERE AND I KIND OF THOUGHT THAT THEY MIGHT CARE!!!! You know you love me even if you're dying on the inside xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!