We're in vegas baby!!!!!

So... just like the masquerade ball, I got invited to vegas. I was told to let the owners know who would be my plus one, and I couldn't think of anyone but you. You're my plus one. Why vegas... might you ask? We're going to the biggest burlesque show, which means we need to go shopping. We need to blend in. The goal is to look like we're meant for the lifestyle that we're being forced into, because the thing about rich people is that they can sniff you out like a hound dog. We wouldn't want to be kicked out before getting in. Now would we? There's a quote that goes "You never go to a burlesque show to only do burlesque things." No I didn't just make that up...
Tonight we're going to be frauds. We're going to have to pull a vegas on vegas. The only way we'll be able to have a good time, is if we act like dogs. A savage dog at that, but this doens't mean we'll act like we don't belong. Like I said we're getting in where we fit in. I was told that the crowd will be nothing but old money, and bloody alliances. Do you think these beads compliment my dress, because they're so cute? I think you should get that suit, it screams "we're naturals at sitting with the big boys". So before we walk through those doors, I need you to remember the vegas saying. What happens in vegas stays in vegas, meaning once we leave vegas what we did can't come with us. Tonight I'm giving you the pass to be an animal, but "respectfully" though. I heard that they also have the best lady performers tonight. DO YOU THINK ONE OF THOSE LADIES WILL BE THE ONE AND ONLY MISS DITA VON TESSE???? xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...