Sunday Laundry!!!!

We're back from where I left off on my last digital laundrymat blog post. This is the second post of this segment, and I can confidently say that it's here to stay. You liked the last one [whether you want to admit it or not], so I thought it was only fitting to bring it back. Why aren't you bringing back what others love, as well as yourself. Ok... I'll admit sometimes it's important to protect yourself from others and their opinions, but if something that you're doing is motivating someone else then why are you stopping? I thought the mission was to start and never stop. The mission should never be; to start and then to stop.
I wanted to talk to you today, because you looked like you needed some advice, or some type of feeling while you washed your clothes. Sometimes it can get boring when you forget to bring something, to keep yourself occupied while in someone else's occupation. This digital laundrymat is my occupation, but it's an occupation that I love. Do you love what you're doing? And if you don't, is there a way to get out of it, without damaging your sense of being? Never bury yourself into things, with no room for leeyway to escape. You should never think that once you're stuck, there's no way to become unstuck. I COLDHEARTEDLY believe that where there is a [will] to want out, there is also a [way] to get out. The will should always be you sensing the problem, before it becomes a horror filmed movie. The way should be the plan to make it out alive. So before you leave my digital laundry mat, let what I said undo what you're thinking to be too tight.
AND YES I GET IT, SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED WHILE WASHING THEIR CLOTHES... BUT YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU NEEDED SOME INSPIRATIONAL WORDS!!! you know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...