SUNDAY LAUNDRY!!!!

Hi... welcome back. I thought that I'd switch it up, and start something new. I was taught to birth new ideas, when your other ideas are already set in stone. When you get used to one routine, then it's okay to venture off and start something new, but this doesn't mean that you abandon your first project. I was asking myself last Sunday, how can this Sunday be different. So, then I started thinking how can I be more relatable, because you can never be too relatable. If you don't take anything from this blog post, then take this. The world is forever growing as well as changing. Your business after awhile will go to sh!t, if you're not making an effort to get to know your audience.
But anyways do you like my new ditigal laundrymat? I promise you it's a safe place. I remember when I had to go to laundrymats when I was younger, there were always those super loud annoying kids. Let's not discuss how these random laundrymats had several homeless people constantly walking closer and closer by my purse, and then there were highly tempered individuals who turned the laundrymat into some low budget self edited film. And ughhh can we talk about the bugs and the filth. This leads me into my topic for this post. With every project that you start, make sure you're putting your all into it. Never unleash your creations if its not up to par. You generate certain consumers depending on your work. If you want your creations to start up networking opportunities you have to go above and beyond. Polish your work from time to time. Unkept ideas will always expose you.
YOU NEVER WANT TO BE ANOTHER CREATOR THAT TOPPLES OVER, BECAUSE THEIR CREATION ATE THEM!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...