PINK WEDNESDAY~ FIGHT NIGHT!!!

Hi it's me again, amd I'm here doing what I've been doing lately. It's me standing before you... digitally of course... to present you with an invitation. You're probably wondering why I keep inviting you places. Well maybe I'm enjoying your company, and to be honest you're playing your "plus one" status to a tea. Keep coming to my digital events, and you just might rub shoulders with one of the many elites that just so happen to show face at these spectacular events. They say if you're not personally invited to a party, get in where you can fit in... even if that means being the bus boy or bus girl. last time if you remember, Sunday to be exact, I was inviting you to my gym to stretch.
Today it's a "bit' different. I'm a girl of scenic views. The same view for too long bores me. So, this is why I need you to get your morning coffee and or tea, so you can digest what I'm waving in your face. I'm inviting you to "FIGHT NIGHT". it's an event that comes to town unexpectedly. And no I'm not inviting you, to get yourself hurt. I'm inviting you to give you an opportunity of a lifetime. This event just might change your life. When does one invite you to shed the old you, while being in the presence of others who are doing the exact same? They say you become who you surround yourself around. Being linked to like minded people will always give you a head start to take full advantage over your own life. FIGHT NIGHT, is basically an event that encourages you to fight the old you, while getting some of the top techniques from the top fighters. You can only become great when you surround yourself amongst others greats. So as this invitation is coming to an end, already have in mind what you're going to bring. The digital food will be provided. SO NO WORRIES!!!!
THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT, IS IF YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SEE STRAIGHT... BECAUSE THE EVENT IS UNDER PINK LIGHTS!!!! you know you love me xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...