PINK WEDNESDAY ~ Ewwwww Wash Your Hands!!!!

I know that I'm wearing glasses, but what you're doing right now has me seriously questioning my vision. Are you seriously trying to find the good sides in wasteful trash? I mean I'm a recycling diva, but you'll never catch me trying to reduce, reuse or recycle old situations. And when saying situations I mean experiences, people, feelings, distractions,etc. Some things aren't meant for other things. "Trying" to make use of useless trash is definitely not another man's cash and or treasure. The quicker you realize this, the faster you'll wash your hands and keep it pushing.
I get it though some trash bins are "easy" on the eyes, meaning it's easy to mistaken some pieces of trash if the situation wasn't all that bitter. Even I have found myself digging in trash cans, because some things were rather sweet than bittersweet. But there are always certain consequences to being useful in useless society. Sometimes having a green thumb can only make a difference in your own life. The meaning of having a green thumb, boils down to what positive activites are you partaking in to make the world a better place. How does getting back with a certain person help you... let alone the environment. I've learned what it means to manipulate the laws of nature. Destroying a life you could've had, all in the name of keeping certain situations at arms reach, doesn't do you or anyone else any good. There will NEVER be anything good, produced from such filthy things.
THE GOAL IS TO HAVE A PINK THUMB INSTEAD OF A GREEN ONE!!! you know you love me xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...