PINK WEDNESDAY~ Be happy no excuses!!!

I'm totally aware I didn't post this blog yesterday, but I was completely out of my mind, so I needed to step away. Sometimes if your mind goes elsewhere the best thing to do is to let it. So, anyways I'm here and the best thing I can do is, put my brave face on while participating in the "hustle culture", meaning me sucking this day dry with constant productiveness. As you know my PINK WEDNESDAY'S and PINK TALKS/THURSDAY'S are a cute vibe. I like to give advice and or motivation but of course you can't present such words without cute gift wrapping paper. But today I feel the vibe is going to be different... a little more direct, because too often do I see people prentending to be happy.
Pretending to be happy isn't the same as truly being and feeling happy. Your body knows the difference between faking something and actually feeling and or being something. Don't ever think you can out smart your body. I mean you can fake it until you make it... so I guess you can outsmart your body... right? Knowing what's making you unhappy is key if wanting to actually become instead of the idea of becoming. We live in a society where a lot of unhappy people are choosing to bring down others who seem to be content with their own life. The only way to stay happy in an unhappy society is to distance yourself more often. Become your own motivation. You don't need to fit in, when it's effecting your health. Just remember an unhappy soul will always expose itself.
THIS IS THE ERA WHERE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING CAN MOST DEFINITELY BE USED AGAINST YOU!!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...