PINK TALK~ That's Hot Like Paris Hilton!!!!

I'm standing on my word. I remember several blogs back I said that I would introduce Paris Hilton onto my platfrom. That is the Itgirl Platform that is. I can honestly say I miss breaking down women on my platfrom. But not like that!!! I swear. "Breaking down", meaning what can us ladies learn from MISS PARIS HILTON herself. I've been bl,ogging about everything, because the biggest mistake you could ever do is put yourself into a box. That's the quickest and easiest way to burn out and go crazy. So ladies and gents let's respectfully break down MISS HILTON.
Ladies you need to understand this is your world, and everyone around you including your boyfriend/husband is just living in it. Come to the realization that anybody that you've invited into your life is a guest, and know that they're lucky to be standing in your presence. Paris knows herself, and when a lady knows herself who can really tell her about herself? Be iconic in any and every situation that presents itself. It's time that you create a cute and quirky catch phrase and run with it. Just like paris has her infamous quote, you yourself need to find a quote that best suits you. You want to be outstanding even if that means stepping outside. Ladies even though your favorite color may be red, orange or whatever, understanding the power of the color PINK is vital. My favorite color is red, but the color PINK always does something to me as well as for me(and obviously to those around me). Be delusional when going after your dream life. No creator can create without first being delusional. Learn this and learn this quick. And last but definitely not least know when to play dumb. Paris knows when to shut her brain off. Would you ever speak up when your enemy is making a mistake? If you answered yes then let me ask you this, would your enemy let you know when you were making a mistake? We can all learn from PARIS HILTON, but at the end of the day, the choice will always be yours. Live your life on your own terms, but also know when "your own terms" aren't working. I said be delusional, but never at your own expense.
AND HONESTLY LADIES WHO SAID CRAZY WAS EVER A BAD THING??? xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...