BUT THE WORLD CAN ORBIT AROUND YOU!!!!

I'm bored so let's talk. How are you feeling after the full moon we just had? If you're asking me how I"m feeling... I'm feeling forever drained. I barely did anything today. I always refer to me working too hard, as me running myself into a wall. But it's so true. How far is too far? I'm running on three hours of sleep and it's been a day in a half. You know when you're so tired your spiritual senses become stronger? It's me constantly seeing things. But anyways I wanted this post to be more of a light hearted blog with a splash of motivation.
I'm going to digitally talk low, because when the night hits my ears become even more sensitive. I wanted to talk about leaving what you know. What are you going to do when you're placed from where you're at, to where you want to be? Why aren't you working towards something? You can't have what you desire if you're sitting around doubting yourself. When you force yourself within a bubble it tends to only work for so long. Even silence has it's f*ck ups. Yeah it's easy to ignore trouble when you're living in a bubble, but there are times when isolation doesn't do the soul good. And quite frankly there's always going to be that one person that doesn't like bubbles. Your small town isn't suitable for you anymore. You've overstayed your welcome. So what are you going to do? BUT BEING ALONE DOES HAVE ITS PERKS... AND JUST LIKE ME THIS POST HAS NO STRUCTURE... BUT TELL ME YOU GOT IT!!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...