Wait Did You Call My Name????

You better not be complaining about there being another "THE WEEKND" blog post. You better get one thing very clear, as long as THE WEEKND produces music, the longer I'm going to pump out content. Don't hate the player hate the game, or is it don't hate the game hate the player? But honestly why are you hating anyone for any matter... it's been proven time and time again, that that type of energy is pointless. So I'm not going to stop, I've come too far to turn back around. I'm in too deep, and yeah I may be over my head, but I'd rather be that then "centered", or "Level head".
But honestly why would you want to think straight? When you're only able to think straight, you will be an easy target to all the lies being told. But if you're too far gone, then you're accesible to believe what others wouldn't think could be possible. Maybe this situation has become sticky, but who said sticky was a bad thing? The only time I'm giving others permission to "CALL OUT MY NAME", is when things have become too rough to proceed any futher/longer. This is for the ladies who waste their time, running after guys who cearly are in relationships. This is also for the guys who act as if they're not in a relationship. The truth is the world right now is on the brink of nothingness. Don't wait until they call out your name, to go after what sets your soul on fire. Most importantly don't get stuck playing games that have no definite end. FALLING FOR THEM WAS A MISTAKE, LUCKILY MISTAKES CAN BE CORRECTED!!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

There's no better time like October...