SUNDAY SPECIAL!!!!!!(2)

Hi... thanks for coming back. Honestly how are you standing on your own two feet after your outing at the circus? Did you see everything that there was to see? If not I heard that they're coming back this Friday. So... lets skip the part where I explain to you about why we weren't open last Sunday. So, what can I start you off with? You're going to have to speak up a tad bit I unfortunately listen to my music really loudly so most times everything sounds like a blur. But anyways I'll be out in a second to bring you your drinks.
So while you wait for your food lets talk, because I can tell you how your life is going to go, if you keep staying out everyday and or every weekend. If you don't know how to say "NO", then you're going to have to learn to say it before you leave this diner. I want you to be firm before you walk back into that world with a lot of meaningless people sucking you dry. And I have time, so if that means us calling someone you know and canceling plans, then thats what we'll or shall I say you... will do. We all have at least one person in our life that seems to always want to do something. Even when you tell them your goals that need doing they still act as if, what you said didn't register. Strange right? If you were to ask me I'd say it was very strange. You have to understand that people like this vibrate at a low frequency. They're nothing but a distraction. How much do you get done when you get around them? When you finally go home how much energy do you think they've sucked from you? These are all questions that need answers!
SO PULL OUT YOUR PHONE AND GET TO DIALING.... LIKE I SAID I HAVE TIME TO KILL... FOR NOW. AND OMG BEFORE THOSE CUSTOMERS LEFT, THEY KEPT SAYING I LOOKED LIKE THE OWNER OF THAT CIRCUS THEY'D JUST COME FROM... xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way