SUNDAY SPECIAL!!!!

Are you okay you seem grumpy. Are you sure, because when I see someone down I always feel the need to be of help. Especially if you walk into my diner, I want to make sure you're taken care of. Okay since you said you're fine ,I'll just take your drink order... if thats okay. But honestly if you're looking for words of wisdom I'd just tell you to drop what holds you down. I'd also say to do more of what makes you flourish. So,are you ready to order? Okay perfect! You'll have fries, a burger, with a vanilla milkshake. I love your choice. But while we wait for our amazing cook to whip up your meal let's talk if thats ok? Judging by your meal you're in a serious mood,but a small part of you is still young and curious.
Did you know ,you can tell alot about a person, based off their food choices. I mean every food choice on this menu is amazing... but who do you think made this menu? Wait did you really think that I only signed my name on this diner... ouch!!! I'm a hands on type of girl, so when I created this menu ,I created it based off of me...if that makes sense. Long story short when I would go out to eat with my family ,I was the only one that would always get a serious meal, even though the menu was mainly breakfast. Why though? Well its because I had the happiness sniffed out of me at a young age. What I'm basically trying to say is despite the fact that what you ordered is amazing, I'll also add my two cents. You look artistic, and if you're surrounded by people who make you seem unworthy then it's time to depart, or honestly what they don't know they can't trash talk. The world needs your talents. This will require you to recognize your skills, hone them, and surround yourself with other amazing artist.
AND IF YOU NEED SOME EXTRA MOTIVATION JUST LOOK AROUND. I BET YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THAT EVERYONE IN HERE HAS A SKILL I DIDN'T LET THEM WASTE... xoxo Soon to ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way