PINK WEDNESDAY'S!!!!

Awww you're back... how cute! So, be honest with yourself you miss when this was only a girl's platform... I promise it still is, but also you have to learn that when you're good at something eventually the guys will come along. Which is totally fine... because they could learn a thing or two when coming to a girl's platfrom, especially my platform. You already know the rules when you tune into this platform. When you come into my "FUNHOUSE", you have to first sage yourself, wait... I almost forgot you can't even step in if you're outfit isn't to die for.
I'll be sure to throughly go over the rules in another post, but as of right now I don't have much time. Today I woke up with an insane amount of energy. It's not just any energy it's the type of energy where I'm already working on things to dish out for this Saturday. Wasted energy is so uncool. Bragging about wasting your time is lame... and you know it. It's almost going to be 2023... why are you still wasting time? Like seriously have you really decided to give up on your potiential? Does nothing bring you encouragement to get started, and to keep going? If not, maybe its time to switch it up. I think its time to cut loose ends, because at the end of the day ,you'll feel mighty silly for wasting your life later in life.
THE SILLIEST PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS THE OLDER PEOPLE WITH THE NASTY ATTITUDES LIKE D*MN JUST SAY YOU DIDN'T LIVE YOUR LIFE, AND MOVE ON!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way