PINK WEDNESDAY'S ~ It's All in The Hands!!!!!

It's wednesday, and here I am piecing this together the day of. But I swear I'm going to makes this short but cute. I'm curious as to why do we all think that we never have what we need? Why do we go to others for the answers? Why can't we ever believe that we can do it? These are questions that sometimes run through my mind when I start doubting myself, and I know I'm not alone. So that's why I thought it was only fitting to dig this problem up, to finally bury it twelve feet under instead of six.
The thing is, it's hard to believe that we can have everything that we want. It's also hard to consider that maybe, the things that we're looking for is already inside of us. Sometimes it's easier to question our abilites, instead of facing them head on. But the thing is... it's true. We do have everything at the tip of our fingers. We have the ability to turn ordinary things into extraordinary things. We have the power to make use of everything around us. What they see as useless, we have the choice to see potential. Can't we start fresh, and see things through a better vision. Wear PINK glasses if you must, but stay away from anything that keeps you stuck. You can turn anything and everything into your favor.
THIS IS THE PART I SAY SOMETHING CATCHY.... BUT I CAN'T I LITERALLY REPEATEDLY SNEEZED MY WHOLE LIFE AWAY LAST NIGHT!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

There's no better time like October...