PINK THURSDAY~ Hot Girls Read!!!

One more day and its Friday... I think its me trying to relate, because I spend most days inside to be honest. But if you're a working girlie(and or guy cause I know y'all read about me too) make sure you make this weekend your b!tch. Because you can't complain about where you're at,if all you do is sleep on the weekends!! Anyways I should listen to my spirital advisor more, she told me to not stress myself out when people don't want your help... even if where they're headed is HELL. If thats where you going be sure to take pictures.
Anyways Thursdays are cute. I like how Wednesday's bleed onto Thursdays so just like yesterday, all I can see today is PINK. But quick... gather around I want to fill you in on a little "something something". Hot girls read. Not me looking at my vision board. I literally have a picture of Blair Waldorf reading. Hot girls don't chase boys, they only chase certain books that just so happen to have that "amazing guy/dream guy" intertwined in that oh so lovely book. Haven't you always wanted to be that mysterious girl in the back of the cafe that seems to be in her own little world, with a cute little book at her side? Why are you still on the fence about reading? Be the girl who's known for being a regular at her local book store. Why not find a healthy outlet that takes you away from reality. Use today to finally pay for that book that's been sitting in your online cart. Even if you're still trying to get yourself to read, just buy a f!ck ton of books with the intentions of reading them whenever.
JUST LIKE DIAMONDS... A GOOD BOOK COULD CHANGE A GIRL'S LIFE. WHO SAID YOU COULDN'T TAKE ON A FICTION CHARACTER'S PERSONALITY,AND MAKE IT YOUR OWN. THEY'LL NEVER KNOW... MOST PEOPLE ARE TOO SLOW TO CATCH ON!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way