PINK THURSDAY~ CHOOSE YOURSELF!!!!

It's another PINK THURSDAY. It's another day to be crazy and see the world in PINK. Remember it's the "crazy", people that change/make history. You have to ask yourself, how can I be a better version of myself? One could easily say to show up more often, and yeah there's rewards when you take the intiative to be brave. But I can also say you'll never become who you're truly meant to be if you're always putting yourself last.You shouldn't help others if there are risks. THe major risk being you stopping your own growth to help others who quite frankily don't need your help.
It was me last year helping everyone, but myself. I was working a Monday through Friday job, and the weekends I barely slept because I was always helping others. This didn't help me one bit, especially knowing the fact that the people that "so called", needed my help didn't care that they were running me into the ground. People aren't going to care how their neediness is effecting you. They're only going to care when you stop showing up to cater their needs. I think it's time for you to answer that phone call. I need you to get clear on your goals/needs. Never put anyone above your goals, unless you want to be where you are today... next year. And I can't promise I'll be here saying the same thing next year, because I'm going to be further in my career. So while we're here together(digitally), pick up that call.
THE QUICKEST WAY TO LET YOUR LOOKS GO TO SH!T, IS TO ALWAYS BE ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE BUT YOUR OWN HOUSE!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way