PINK TALK ~ MIRROR GAZE!!!!

Why do you spend less and less time looking at yourself? Why doesn't your room have a body size mirror? Do you think people, who have multiple mirrors are shallow? Is being shallow a bad thing? If so ,who told you that? There must've been someone who planted a seed, or multiple seeds in your head? I don't know about you, but I listen to PARIS HILTON, she's one of the reasons why I do what I do. Don't you 'HILTON' stans worry, she'll be introduced to my ItGirl OverLoad platform REAL SOON.
Unlike you I keep my promises. You promised yourself you'd give more time to yourself, but yet here you are still rushing out of the house, before staring at yourself. Wasn't it PARIS HILTON who said, "Never pass a mirror without looking in it?" To be honest I don't know why I put a question mark after that, because IT WAS HER WHO SAID THAT QUOTE. Facts are facts. Maybe it's time to slow your "role",or is it "road"? Now...that was an actual question! ALWAYS GET LOST WITHIN A MIRROR. MIRRORS NEVER LIE. I MEAN IF YOU'RE UNDER THE WRONG LIGHTING, OR IN A CRAPPY BACKGROUND OR... OR... OK Never MIND THAT. JUST MAKE MORE TIME TO STARE AT YOURSELF.
PEOPLE TEND TO MAKE FUN OF ME FOR CONSTANTLY STARING AT MYSELF. I REMEMBER A LADY I USED TO WORK WITH CALLED ME VAIN, WHILE PARTS OF HER HAIR STUCK UP. WELL I'D RATHER BE "VAIN", THEN TO NOT KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way