Pink Talk~ Don't Let Your Spirit Guides Down!!!

What If I told you, you had a week left to live? Would you be fulfilled with where you're at? Would you hate yourself, because you didn't get what you wanted out of life? These are important questions, because I feel like I could give you, and myself a few words of wisdom. I want to be happy with what I've done, that's why I'm doing more... but to be honest I could be doing WAYYY more. We all could be doing more.
But if I were to flip the coin, I would also say that the universe is on your side. You can have whatever you want, but you have to be willing to go for it. Shoot pass the stars if you must, but never stay where you are. You're given signs all day everyday to change your life. I'm pretty sure once you die you'll regret not going for it. Who wouldn't! Especially if they were given a preview on how their life would've turned out, if they would've just stayed the course. The world becomes beautiful once you claim it to be yours. Don't wait for the green light, get up now and work work work. But also work doesn't have to be boring. Make your work set up fun. Make it you. Make it whatever, just make sure it'll keep you busy. At the end of all of this, you want to be able to stand with the greats.
IN ORDER TO BECOME A SPIRIT GUIDE YOU FIRST HAVE TO BE ABLE TO GUIDE YOURSELF TO BLISSFUL FREEDOM!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's chat over coffee...

Thursday Morning Motivation~ why aren't you up!!!!

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!