Miraculous Monday's (2) !!!!!!

This is my second Miraculous Monday blog post. I can COLDHEARTEDLY say that I'm extremely confident that this segment will take off!!! I can truly say that these Monday Posts can help you, if you're willingly to hold what I say closely to heart. We all need motivation for each week, because how can we predict what's to happen? How can you possibly know how to prepare yourself if you aren't given any clues? So get comfortable while I light the way for you... I promise I won't keep you long!
If you're looking for a sign, well this is it. I need you to get crystal clear with your goals. You need to know exactly what you want, because if a shark swims backwards it dies. Repeatedly making the same mistakes isn't a fogged mind . it's more like a decision. Not wanting to stop before you start will have you hating not only Monday's but also the days that follow closely behind. And who wants to do that? Just know that if/when you're ready to stop, what you seek will be ready for you to find. When you're ready, that path that you thought didn't exist will light the way. But if you're still on the fence someone else just might take your spot. The path walked by none, but rewarded to very few will guide you if you let it. BUT WITHOUT A CLEAR PLAN THAT PATH WILL LEAD YOU DIRECTLY TO HELL!! THOSE "PRETTY" LIGHTS JUST MIGHT BE SMALL GLIMSPES OF HELLFIRE. xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way