Know Where your "Friends" Stand!!!

Okay here we are again wanting to know more before we storm the castle. You've already learned to heal your inner child, plus you've learned to know yourself. These were the first two steps, because without these two ,I'm pretty sure you'd get caught. And I don't know about you, but the Medieval Era was not the era to mess around in. Brutal attacks were their specialities. This third step is highly important. This step will either get you in the castle, or get you killed before you even get started.
When I told you to practice, well I hope you listened to my advice. I wanted you to practice any and everything that came to mind. One of the most important practices you needed to brush up on was "trust". Without trust, how can certain plans move forward? False trust can lead you straight to your grave. Real Talk! Between me and you, can you really trust your friends? I'm not going to ask ,how long have you guys known each other, because time doesn't matter when knowing a person. I could've known someone since childhood who did me dirty after idk... fourteen years. Then I could've met someone a couple of months ago who made me believe in trust again. You see where I'm going with this? You're going to need inside people to get within those doors. Can you trust that these "friends" will follow through?
DON'T GO AROUND TRUSTING TOO MANY PEOPLE BECAUSE MOST OF THE PEOPLE YOU THINK YOU CAN TRUST, IS JUST WAITING ON THE RIGHT MOMENT TO STAB YOU IN THE BACK!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl Overload xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way