Sunday Special!!!!

Heyyy you... you're back, thanks for your support. Supporting someone helps them continue their path on whatever that may be. So continue to support others and watch how others will support you. Anyways today's Sunday, and I was thinking about expanding my segment's list. I was thinking that I could add a "SUNDAY'S SPECIAL", I don't know.... it seems fun so I thought I'd try it out! What's the worst that could happen? I mean I could over cook your eggs, or I could put too much butter on you bread. Wait did you order white bread or sourdough...?
I want you to get into the habit of geting things done by your own doing. I would always find myself coming up with great ideas, but I would act on none without first getting a friend on board. To be honest... I didn't have a particular "friend" in mind, it was more like first come first serve. HAHAHAHA... did you get that reference... or was it more like a pun? AIT-TEE-WAYSSSS when you take the initative to take matters into your own hands atleast you know that what you're trying to do will get dealt with! Waiting for someone else will have you wasting time... or a lifetime depending on the person. We all know that time is cruel. Time waits for no one so why are you? When you realize that you don't need anyone else to help you with your creative projects, you'll then realize just how powerful you truly are.So stop expecting your friends to go hand in hand with you and take your own hands and guide yourself.
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN TRUST ANYONE TO GO HAND IN HAND WITH YOU? THEY MIGHT TAKE YOUR HAND AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR A** xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!