Stress Kills So.....!!!

Do you feel like me? Is everything starting to become too much? Would you rather everything quiet down for a moment or two? Is your stress coming from a person, place and/or thing, because I really want to know? How are you dealing with such stress, because everyone that you turn to is getting the better of you? I need to know that others are also dealing with stress, but I've always hated the term "DEALING", that word to me always came off as ,you're just choosing to deal with it even though it became a strain on the mental/emotional/psyhical/etc parts of your body. Just choosing to deal with it is not the way of life. Why is it the person that's causing the most harm, wholeheartedly acts like its you and never them?
Why does that thing/place make you go ballistic? These questions need answers, and without those answers it'll have you and also me coming back to square one again and again! I know it's up to us to choose not to deal with certain circumstances. For one ,while im typing away, I chose to put my earphones in and listen to soothing lofi beats, because it keeps me calm, but also because I wouldn't be able to hear other things. That stressful job should help/encourage you to go within to figure out your hidden talents. That place that causes the most harm should be an example as to what you need to cut out regarding your personal life.
[DEFINITELY WILL DO A PART 2 BECAUSE THIS IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT] WHO KNEW THAT ONE PERSON COULD CAUSE A LIFETIME OF TRAUMA..... AND THIS ISN'T EVEN A LOVER....[LIKE EWWWW ]AND TO BE HONEST IF IT WERE A LOVER THEY WOULDN'T EVEN DESERVE THAT TITLE. NO ONE BELONGING FOR ANY CATEGORY SHOULD BE GIVEN SUCH A TITLE IF THEY'D RATHER KILL YOU THAN HELP YOU!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...