Pink Wednesday~ It Only Should Be You!!!!

Heyyy you, thanks for stopping by again! I literally blog for fun ,but I also enjoy blogging because I've always felt like I had a lot to say but I didn't really know how to express myself. Doesn't it feel great to be apart of an era where anything is possible? We can make anything from absolutely nothing. As you all know Wednesday's are my best days... thanks to "Mean Girls." Today's blog is centered around "YOUR POTENTIAL". Paving the way for yourself can only happen when you stop paving the way for others.
Ladies... hear me out I'm not saying you have to be a STONE COLD HEARTLESS BITCH... but. When you're nice everyone will use you and your potential to get them where they're trying to go. Why are you still hanging around people who for some reason "doesn't" see your potential. To be honest if you're always down playing your potential why should others see something different? Hunny this is YOUR world and we're just living in it, do as you please. If you want to attract more obsession your way then DO THAT. No more will we focus on others, because we don't have the time to be distracted. You wouldn't want your world to become a boring world. TREAT YOUR SPACE LIKE ROYALITY, AND ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO PAID FOR A MEMBERSHIP CAN HAVE A PEEK AT YOUR LIFE... BUT ONLY THROUGH A VR.
GIRL IF YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH HIM THEN YOU NEED HELP. IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND. THIS SEASON, YOU'RE ONLY GRANTED PERMISSION TO BE OBSESSIVE TOWARDS YOURSELF!!!! P.S. side note shout out to the guys who read my blogs as well. I'm glad that you know the rules. The most important rule is to leave your masculinity at the door mat. But that's all the time I have for now. OOOOhhhhh should I make a blog about turning him inside out.. but the thing is... he'll love it! xoxxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!