Pink Talk ~ It's Pink Are You Going To Go???

I could ask what shade of Green are you waiting for... but in this case we're replacing the color green with pink of course! I ask what are you waiting for, because I seemingly always see people wanting a spark to be lit in order for them to follow their dreams, but when given the sign/chance they remain as frozen as ever. Why is that? I thought you wanted this? I'm pretty sure I heard you right along with many others... say that you'd start when given the PINK light.
Don't get mad when I say that the light's been PINK for quite some time now. Don't get fraustrated when the people behind you start honking their horns. Like seriously you being indecisive could cost those in the area. You never want to be the reason why someone couldn't be somewhere where their presence was needed. Thinking of what could go wrong when deciding if and when you should take action, could result to no action being taken. Don't psych yourself out before you even start. Just do it, to be honest you should've sped up when the light turned yellow. If this motivated you to take action, then next time you might even catch yourself playing with the gas pedal while "patiently" waiting for the light to turn green... I mean PINK!!!
PLEASE DON'T FORCE ME TO FRANTICLY SAY " THE LIGHTS GREEN!!!" I'M COLOR BLIND I KNOW NOT OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE COLORS PINK AND GREEN SO EXCUSE MY GRAMMAR
xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...