PINK TALK- Be More Than The Average!!!!!

You know what made me jump out of bed... I realized I hadn't posted a PINK WEDNESDAY yesterday!!! I was devestated, because it was just last Wednesday, I was gushing over the fact that Wednesday's are my fave days to post. I don't know It's something about pink that brings out my darling side. I always feel like I'm waiting in line to get pink cotton candy on those days. Heyy did you catch my cotton candy drift... no ok???? I wanted to disucss the topic of "not being subtle." When I looked at my vision board last night I saw something that I missed while creating it at the ending of last year. The theme was dark. Not dark in an evil way, but dark in a sultry way. It was anything but subtle.
I then relized that I was channeling the energy I feel NOW. You can only get what you want by being fearless. You have to be confident in an unconfident society. This season requires you to be different. I've always seen the people get what they wanted by being more than what was expected of them. Say what you want without leaving anything to imagination. This is the game of expression, not the game of charrids. No more will we keep them guessing! I always speak of being notice. I don't know about you but I want to ALWAYS be unforgettable not forgotten. So many people are going unnoticed and its quite nervewrecking. Wear what others wouldn't wear. Say more! Do more! Rock that hairstyle that others wouldn't take the time to learn. Take that class if you feel that its going to help you jump out of your shell. JUST PROMISE YOURSELF THAT THE REST OF THIS YEAR AND THE NEXT YEARS TO COME WILL CONSIST OF YOU BEING ANYTHING BUT SUBTLE.
MAYBE YOU WANT TO BE A TURTLE BUT NO ME. THE ONLY SHELLS I KEEP AROIUND ME ARE THE ONES FROM MARIO KART!!!!!! xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!