MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION-Say My Name I Wanna Hear You!!!!

Ughhh I can't believe I haven't been posting many 'MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION" posts. These are so close to my CLOLD heart. They're up there with PINK WEDNESDAY'S to be honest. I love posts like these, because this gives me a reason to be unholy. I have an excuse to turn my cross upside down, and there's nothing you can say... because you too do things that aren't god like! Stop acting so perfect. THere's no way you can be perfect. Its not possible. The only thing close to perfection is HELL. whether you want to admit that or not. But please don't run away... you reading this doesn't mean you'll stay in hell. This is only to take a trip there so relax.
Ladies don't you just love hearing him say your name. Isn't it amusing to hear him beg for you to take him over the edge? Doesn't your skin crawl when pain brings him joy, or is it when he puts his soul on the line just to feel you for the night. Even though you both know how you're going to do him... it doesn' hurt to make him beg. Makw him sweat, leave him hopeless. It's his spirit we're trying to break, but like I ALWAYS SAY... IN THE PROCESS AND AFTER THE PROCESS IS DONE HE'LL LOVE IT. LADIES I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU SACIFICE HIM WHEN THE DEVIL COMES KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR!!! P.S. I literally just find the "slowed down" version of this song to fit/set the mood??? xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!