Keep Calm Like Jennifer Aniston!!!!

I remember stating back then that I would blog about the lovely JENNY A. Wait should I call her Jenny, or is that solemly for MISS J-LO? I'm definitely going to be introducing Jenifer Lopez on the platform, but for now let's keep our eyes on Aniston. While it's fun uplifting women, I love to just focus on one lady at a time. I hate the idea of balancing women out(if that makes sense.) I enjoy giving each lady their own spotlight. Two women sharing one spotlight is bound to overshadow one of the two... am I right?
Jennifer A. has this "something something" that's subtle yet seductive. Maybe it's her simplicity or maybe it's her "I'm one of the bros, but while doing so I'll be polishing my nails", type of vibe. She's easily magnetic. Her looks are always so effortless yet so cute. Ladies I definitely think that she can very well teach us to have a balance when it comes to our personality. Being classy is a must when you're out in public. I always say to put your best foot forward, but also being "overly" classy is a bit boring. We want to see if you have a personality under all those silent treatments and poker faces. Don't come off too judgy. How about you judge... well never, because no one's perfect. Jennifer also is VERY patient. Now y'all know I love ANGELINA JOLIE, but girllll I also love Jennifer. I hated how that whole mess happened. only to leave jennifer in the dust, but now is jennifer actually in the dust? Where is MISS JOLIE? See careful ladies never go toe to toe with another women over a man, even if it's BRAD PITT. But honestly ummmm if It were me, I'd convince my friends that under the bus is fine for them( just kidding....)
WHAT DID JENNIFER ANISTON SAY, AGAIN WHEN SHE FOUND OUT BRAD PITT AND ANGELINA JOLIE HAD SPLT??? xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!