Heal Your Inner Child!!!

Before you storm the castle theres something you need to know! Theres something you need to do first. You can't possibly know your way through the prison that you so desparately blocked out as a child. Do you know of anyone who remembered just how traumatic their upbringing was if they chose to go blind to most of what happened? Your mind is an incredible place, but its also a terrible place when those memories seemingly flood the gates. If and or when that does happen, you need to be ready!
Wanting revenge, because you despised the way you were raised is absolutely A-Ok. But wanting to destroy the inside with only the creditials of an outsider is quite ludacris. Wouldn't you agree? But the thing is you don't have to agree, because I'm only speaking from experience. I can only talk about topics where I myself have found myself to be apart of. Running back to what hurt me was saddening, but what really hurt me the most was wanting those you caused my hurt to pay. I didn't know how to make them see what I saw. I couldn't come up with a plan worthy enough to get them to feel how I felt. I definitely didn't have the energy to keep running myself into a wall either. So what did I do? I'll be one hundred percent frank with you... I still haven't gotten everything right. I still haven't stormed "my" castle. But I'll tell you what I'm currently doing as of right now. It's quite simple actually. I'm in the process of healing who/what I once was. I've decided to drop the labels others have put onto me. So in by saying all of that, you can't possibly remember those hidden doors, and those clever traps without healing your inner child first.
BUT REMEMBER WHEN YOU'RE ACTING OUT YOUR PLAN... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ATLEAST THREE INSIDE MEN. ONE TO KEEP THE QUEEN BUSY. THE SECOND TO OPEN THE DOOR(WHETHER THAT'S THE FRONT, THE BACK, OR EVEN THE SIDE DOOR) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE THE THIRD MAN THAT WORKS WITHIN THE KITCHEN, BECAUSE YOU MIGHT HAVE TO THROW A PARTY TO KEEP THE REST OF THE CASTLE OCCUPIED. xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...