Oh, Snap ... You Let Them Get The Best Of YOU!!!!!!!

"You can gaze into the future .( future, future) You might think life would be a breeze.( life is a breeze)" If you said that ,instead of singing that.... then I guess you never watched "That so raven." Which is fine. I love properly introducing different personalities. So You love me ,and I love you ,and I also love Raven Symone. She was such an icon in the early 2000s. Ughhh, what is up with me and the early 2000s? I think it was the carefree attitude that everyone seemed to have. No one took life seriously, like everyone does now. I wish I could go back in time Today everybody is so judgemental. Which is crazy! Just because crazy cards where dealt to us, doesn't mean we have to take what's been given. ANYWAYS... back to THE RAVEN. I can't let you forget about her or the amazing shows she was apart of.
I had to shine a light on Raven S., because it's not easy being a child star. Just like the post I did about the OLSEN TWINS, raven was an example of an over worked personality in the industry. Maybe this was the reason we stopped seeing her? Whatever it was, we all know her for being the psychic fashionsta on "THAT SO RAVEN". When I tell you, I wanted a bedroom like she had on That So Raven. Omg, and then my mom shut me down. WTF! .
I couldn't find a better picture. But yeah you get my drift. If I'm not mistaken her dad and brother suprised her with that new bedroom setup. I remember asking my brother to find a way to make that happen HAHA, even though we were like HELLA young. The most he did was clean my closet. Raven was a fun project to unpack, because she stayed true to herself throughout her career. She knew how to keep her love life a secret. BECAUSE WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, THEY CAN'T DESTROY. you're allowed to keep certain things to yourself. But keep in mind where there are closed mouths, there's also bored apes. She ended up getting "exposed" about who she chose to love. You my friend shouldn't allow others to tell you who to love. Save yourself the heart ache. Don't be afraid to step out with a goal in mind to break necks. DRESS TO KILL! If you never learn anything else, let that be your mantra. And most importantly don't give anyone the power to get the best of you. Raven had us 90's babies loving us some DEVON BUT JUST LIKE RAVEN GREW UP, I AS WELL GREW UP AND I'M JUST NOT A "DEVON" TYPE OF GIRL ANYMORE I'M DEFINITELY INTO "BRENTS" AND "CHASE'S" AND ANYTHING BUT..... SO ANYWAYS GET OUT OF MY BUSINESS!!!! I WISH I COULD GO BACK IN TIME NOT TO CHANGE SH!T, BUT TO FEEL SOMETHINGS TWICE xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!