"IF I WERE THEM I WOULD'VE MARY KATE AND ASHLEY"!!!!!!

Can I continue to say "Heyyy Ladies", because guys read my blogs as well. But honestly if I'm like "Heyy girl heyy" , just roll with it! Because if You're in tune with your masualilty then you'll see no issue. Because you love women, which means I can put my sword down. You aren't my target, your friend is! Do you have a set of twins in the industry, that you like. How do they inspire you? Are they fraternal or identical? Sorry for all the questions... I just need to know where your head is ! Did girl twins pop up or were they male twins? IF THE MENENDEZ TWINS CAME TO MIND YOU'RE A DIFFERENT KIND OF F***ED UP!
Let's not act like they weren't dominating the early 2000s. I mean.... you better not act like they weren't. Because I knew! I remember the times after school ,when I would camp out at Half Price Bookstore, devouring myself with the "Full House Stephanie, and Mary-Kate and Ashley series." And to my older vixens you might be familiar with the "Fuller House", TV series. To all my girlies wasn't John Stamos a hottie! I was actually thinking about starting a 'Males Segment'. You know bringing guys, onto the ItGirl OverLoad Platform. I could do the honors of kidnapping them ,to tieing them down in my dungeon. Where I would take them apart, to blog about characteristics, US ladies should be looking for in a guy. Only QUALITY guys of course.Int-tee-ways.... the Oslen Twins are my fave twins! What's a few things that we could jot down, before I,your queen love you and leave you. The "OH SO"twins, were always on a mission. They didn't waste time on people or tasks that weren't contributing to their business goals. When they said "NO." THEY MADE THAT A FULL SENTENCE. How many times have you said no, but then went back on that statement. In this game sometimes you have to be cut throat. But not at the expense of others, if they pose no threat to you or your business.BUT REMEMBER HAVING LOW QUALITY PEOPLE AROUND, IS ALWAYS BAD FOR BUSINESS .Ladies and Gentials , be aware, when it's time to throw away, what's not working, or at least know when to change the plan.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE THE GOAL, JUST SCREW THE PLAN! I'LL GET OVER IT THAT THE OLSEN TWINS WALKED AWAY FROM HELL-Y-WERID I JUST HAVE TO BE DRAMATIC FIRST xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!