'Do You Believe In Magic, In A Young Girl's Heart'????

Heyyy ladies, glad you're here. Welcome ...I won't keep you long. To all my Gents... Hi, don't be shy. And when you take a look on my LinkedIn Page, how about you say Hi!!! I won't bit. So I thought it was only right, to bring another set of twins to the platform. I hope girl twins came to mind.... please allow me to push out a few more inspiring females, before I have to do my due diligences and scrap together whatever I can find on a few promising men, this world seems to have left. SO.... let's give light snaps and claps for Aly and AJ Michalka. Remember small snaps and claps... I get major migraines when the sun goes down. Because when other girls wanted to be princesses, I wanted to be a vampire.
First off I love their style. They really wore their personality. I can't stress it enough, dress how you feel. If you feel like a flower, go for more bright colors. I've noticed first hand that, bright colors uplifts your energy. And if you feel like being an abombination, go for twisted colors such as; dark reds, sultry purples, burnt oranges, magentas, you can never go wrong with black. BLACK IS CRACK! ALY AND AJ, were born in Torrance California. But to be straightforward with you ladies, they give off 'Nashville Tennessee'vibes. How is Nashville? I really want to go! They started off on Disney Channel ,starring in 'Cow Belles", and 'Phil of the future'. Everything that they played in was wholesome, to say the least. They decided that it was best to part ways with Disney, to pursue their singing career. Their singing career is actually doing great til this day. What can you and I learn from Alyson and Amanda Michalka. Well...Well. Well. They did what they wanted, and most importantly what felt right to them. They didn't let anyone else illustrate their life. Learn when it's time to re-brand yourself if need be. Know when i's time to walk away from out dated sources ,gracefully. But whatver you do, add a touch of wholesomeness to it, the rest...well they'll just have to experience first hand if they're brave enough to cross that bridge. Boy don't call me angel. I ain't from no heaven so say my name with a little respect. Don't you know that I bite when the sun sets. P.S. Did you know that their songs played in movies like 'Cow Belles" , Tinkerbell, Now you see me, etc Their 'Into The Rush', CD went platinum in 2007 .When I think of MISS ALY AND AJ, I think of a 'Lotus'. Just like the distinct flower, the twins weren't afraid the re-define themselves. They rebirthed their career in their image. They took care of the soil to build something new. xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!