BE THE CAT TO HIS DOGGY DOG WAYS!!!!

You had to know "DOJA CAT", was on my radar. And if you're new here and have no clue as to who I am, my name is keanu! I'm into everything "rockstar." Chokers... yes! Fishnets/stockings...yes! Dresses, skirts, fun earrings, and thigh high boots... yes please! Is it confusing thatI could look like a daydream, but also show up as Persephone in the day instance? Oooohhh, should I break down Greek Gods and Goddesses? Who is your favorite God and Goddess? I'm allowing you into my life, each and every blog post that I share, is a puzzle piece that completes who I am, and most importantly what I like. That's the price you pay, when you're introducing yourself to the world. But like Shakespeare said "All the world's a stage..."
So MISS DOJA CAT, where did you get those peepers? Isn't she jaw dropping? When I feel down, I just look at outfit inspo's featuring her in the flesh. She's definitely that girl!! That's why I had to bring her to the ItGirl Platform. Have you noticed that she does what she wants, dresses how she wants, and she also works out like she knows how she wants to dress. What's your fave song by Doja? This is mines. This isn't over till we done with this. Never thought that you'd get used to this!!! BUT I SHOULD'VE KNOWN. HE LIKES HIS GIRLS SPIKED AND WITH LONG LEGS SO I FIT THE BILL. xoxo Soon to be ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!