Tricky Tuesdays~ what you said made perfect sense!!!!

Even though the trick is the same, and as corrupt as ever, the confusion is always a notch harder to swallow. The pain is always a bit rougher, and the headache seemingly feels more like a threat than a knowingly attack. It hurts. Trust me I know it. I know it so well, and I wish I didn't. But maybe I need this to somehow feel for others. Hell, I know I'm capable of feeling others and their shackles, their bruises. I can keep up, people closes to me have made that so. For a second there I was starting to act how toxic people would love for their victims to act. And for a while, a long while might I add, I actually thought I was the problem. I thought I was argumentative. Combative. Unable to see others perspective except my own. But of course it was all projected onto me with unprecious intents. I wanted a brand deal, but I didn't mean a tricky contract written and signed by the devil.
I was always a sad person. What I liked was sad, it was diffcult to others but comforting to myself. I always left behind tears of betrayal, and worst of all recollections of being misused. I didn't know that there was a darkness inside of me, maybe even before this time, before I was birthed. I allowed radioactive people to make me think things that just weren't true, at the time. Earlier this morning, I had to fish the web to find answers to my migraine, and to understand how much a certain someone was thriving off my compassion. We must remember that our words are like little trinkets, there to the point, and easy to consistently flow into other useful cicuits, and the only people that find perplexity in our conversations, are the same ones that are causing our indecision towards ourselves. They're the same ones who do what they do on purpose, and its up to us to no longer accept that -even if that means putting up with them in silence knowing that it'll only take us a step further. A distance greater outside their misery. WHO'S GOING TO KNOW YOU LIKE I SADLY KNOW YOU??? I go inside of myself to find the comfort that you stole. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!