I was special... but that was on sunset!!!!

I liked the ball and how it was rolling, but then my energy went meek again. It went where it always goes when nothing seems attainable. I keep forgetting that this is my reality, and I can bring hail fire or sunshine. Its all up to me. No one has that much power over me or my day, if I surely make my reality that much stronger. No one can fire me, if if I already had a back up position, and no one can upset me if upset is something I wish not to feel, right? Right. I keep letting myself down only to remember that I, I am capable of so much more. I don't know if the birds outside my window somehow are helping me remember myself, or if its my house cat that sees the outside world as something he wants to claim, sooner rather than later. I think certain things are placed in our lives to help cater to our disorders until those disorders become organized accomplishments.
I hear the world chattering, but none of it holds my kind of substance. I miss my throne, the one I had before I opened my eyes for the first time. I miss my reign and everyone working around me accordingly. I miss my privacy, that I myself built. I miss the dimension I was plucked from. I think today needs to be a great day for all of us, if we wish to get back to what made us, to what so carefully built us and sheltered us. I want royalty, but I also want the freedom, to run whenever I wish to. Not all of us were meant to stay in one place. We're meant to be thought of, sometimes even frowned upon, but in the end we're meant to be everywhere -even if its in the mind of others and in the DNA of oceans stretched from the mississipi to the alantic. THERE'S A SONG THAT KEEPS PLAYING IN MY HEAD!!! I hate being watched and prayed over. I never know what those people are saying when they're placing me in their prayers. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!