It's for your own good...

You may not believe this, because I didn't... but some things aren't meant to be explored any longer. Some things are meant to be put to rest, to protect your energetic field. If stress kills where do you think you'll end up next if you decide to keep going down the path that has shown you many times over that its just not worth it. I've tried to do many things all at once, and I hated those who could very well see just how much it was killing me. I despised being who people thought I should be based off how easily torn I am, because in a way those same people were only projecting. They were also informing me just how little they could do when under large amounts of pressure, and whereas stress comes with a bitter after taste, somehow I wanted to prove them wrong all while damaging what needed growth -what essentially needed my attention.
I'm here, because in the same sense I'm also drowning and maybe you are too, or maybe you've already managed to pick yourself up before anymore damage could be done. Maybe you've already saved yourself, and maybe this won't help because everything that was once weighing you down is no longer apart of your reality. Maybe just fu*king maybe, right? I just wanted to extend my compassion, the same endearing fludity that others seem to have left behind, I only wish for you and also me to see what's worth it, and what's so clearly stressing us out. It's okay to restart things at a later date. No that does not make us a failure, but a mentor of our own minds, and a healer of our own spirituality. Never allow man made things tear into your universal divinity. Let that sh!t go with ease of course. REMEMBER WHAT THE PEOPLE SAID... Don't forget why you had to leave and why you chose to stay... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...