Focus creates change!!!

I love it here. I know I sound a bit abnormal. One second I'm hating where I am, and then in the next breath, I'm loving every minute of it. Well here's the thing, or the irony of it all. I love it when I'm alone or at least in comforting company. I truly like solace and spirituality. I adore simple pleasures as well as material measures. I'm a girl who considers herself to be brilliant, but I tend to forget that around insecure people. I feel my worst when I'm working terrible schedules, as well as not being given the proper time to care for my body. The outside world is too loud, and my neighbors are extremely inconsiderate. I thrive alongside soft melodies and even softer words of affirmations. I see change within myself, when I'm placing my pains elsewhere, instead of bottling it up within myself. I'm done compartmentalize my trauma, and storing it all throughout my body and mind, it's no fun and it's no good for my health. I'm a danger to society when I'm unhealthy.
So, yeah maybe I do come off as misunderstood, and yeah I'll admit that I'm a manic, but I've since then written some of my best poems when I'm thriving instead of dying. I trickled down the stress and turned it into empty space -to change, to in fact create. Four classes turned into one. My abnormalities have given me a reason to give more, and recieve rewards in the deeds that I've done. Today I've been focusing on me, and I have nothing to complain about. I find this type of energy to be likable, which only means that in order to feel like this on a daily basis, I must first bring in what resonates with me, and erase what causes me sorrow. So, I've told you how I'm currently feeling, I only hope that you can channel my harmony and make it your law and order. CAREFUL... NOT LONG AGO I TOO WAS DEAD AND EMOTIONLESS... How can I rot if I'm only being planted to eventually become a flower... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!