Become your own client!

In all areas of our lives, being who we need to be is our greatest speciality. I've learned that natural depletion comes from trying to control unnatural forces at work. I was sliding my back down the wall yesterday while feeling nothing at all, until I got what I wanted and desperately needed back, things that I needed to survive. I needed what I needed to keep moving. I needed myself months ago, but I was too busy doubting myself and my visuals. I've already been promised unlimited freedom with the right amounts of happiness, but for some reason I'm allowing myself to float through time without a definite set of inspired steps that could for sure lead to powerful outcomes. I need to know that I'm growing, and accepting the change that I'm allowing into my energetic field, instead of listening to the scared parts of my soul.
Let's quickly discuss habits and habitats. Not moving is the same as not growing. Choosing to not jump timelines is the same as accepting this outdated reality that's seemingly unrealistic, and beyond unhealthy for the spirit inside of us -that just wants to be free with no actual set of rules that bounds it's absolution. What we want to manifest can happen when we ourselves look at ourselves as the clients. What would you tell a sick patient that wants to be free from sickness? Would you tell them to be patient while not doing the required steps for divine alleviation? Would you tell them to keep exaggerating their existing misconceptions, or would you the healer, be more engaging? We need to be engaged with the thought of realization when it comes to identity shifting. We don't have to keep living out our days unhappy and unhealthy?
THERE'S ALWAYS CREATIVITY AND A LESSON TO BE LEARNT IN SICKNESS I'm sick of my thoughts and what they make of me... xox ItGirl OverLaod xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...