Thoughts and clarity are both divinity!!!

We've all been there. I believe we've all been in that space between profound clarity and unbearable emptiness. It's the wanting as well as the longing. It's that special time that sums up our year, but invites another blank and unknown year. We're on the brink of something great. We all are. We all are capable of clearing out the distortion and replacing it with divine knowing. I've illustrated a path for myself, and I know that I can do it... but if I keep sitting on the idea, all it'll do for me is bring in more doubt. And we all know that the world wasn't built on doubt, I mean if that were the case then the bridges and all of the highways would've came crashing down by now. We're all unstoppable once we begin to separate ourselves from all the forces that are trying to stop us.
Everyone in some way or another has suffered some sort of pain and or chaos. We've all seen madness in it's prime, and we've all catered to an evil much bigger than society's conformity. I know you have, because I know that I have -and we're all in fact connected in one way or another, so why not change this miserable paradigm. We're just as great as the motherf*ckers who continuously say we aren't. Surely you know that divinity comes with a price. It comes with an unavoidable disruption, but in all of that change comes a newness that's meant to evolve us. So take the time to think, reflect, and replace, as well as to pour into yourselves. THE KEYWORD IS TO BEGIN. Begin to seek change. Begin to understand how the world works. Begin to just f*cking begin. xoxo things will be different ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...