The Devil Met me at my lowest!!!!

I didn't intend on meeting the devil so early. I mean I've seen him numerous of times, and he's even seen me in my dreams. This clever son of a b!tch even sent some of his cruel friends to spy on me, and eventually I let my guard down and I made a mistake. I gave into a deadly sin and it's been consuming me. I usually have the best discernment. I usually am able to bend the devil's will, to make sure that I'm benefiting more than anyone else in hell, for that matter. I thought that I could walk through hell and not have to use my voice. I was saved and then I lost the help. I mean I allowed myself to hit a wall, and now I've been suffering. Maybe I've been being overdramatic, or maybe I still haven't done what's right. Maybe all of this is for a new character development.
Maybe I had to shed my old skin, because I asked for something way better. Maybe the old Keanu needed to die in the embers, so that I could fulfill my prophecy of getting everything, I so rightfully deserve. I'll be honest I wanted to desiccate, but I didn't want anything evil to inhabit my body while I was on vacay. I didn't see the need to ask for protection though. I thought I could play devious games and not receive a headache or two. I've been running through time because I feel this need of having it all, but what if I were to slow down and see what's right and what's terribly evil. But enough of me crying and moaning, I'm an alchemist baby I'll find a way to pay back the devil for what he put me through.
I'M COMING WITH A FLAME AND A TORCH!!!! Where I'm going no one can come with me, I wouldn't even allow it. SOMEONE SAID: "NO ONE DIES HOLY LIFE F*CKS US ALL!!!!" I should've poured into myself instead of letting myself rot while I made others flourish. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...